April 30, 2012 3:29 PM   Subscribe

Can you identify these Ikea curtains?

Does anyone know the name of this Ikea curtain? One of them got ripped and I want to look around on ebay to find a replacement rather than get all new curtains. I ripped off all of the tags at some point because when will I ever need that information. I don't see them on the ikea website, so they're probably discontinued. I got them a little over 4 years ago. They are white with sheer white circles. (Any color in the pictures is from the sofa, the wall, or the shutters.) I might try some iron on interfacing first to patch it, but the chair that ripped them also left a giant smudge next to the hole.

posted by artychoke to Shopping (3 answers total)
Here's a blog post with a photo of the curtains. Maybe you could ask the author to check out the labels?
posted by carmicha at 3:42 PM on April 30, 2012

Best answer: Hedda Rund. On page 256 of the 2008 catalog. (I knew I kept the last decade of IKEA catalogs for a good reason!)
posted by MegoSteve at 3:49 PM on April 30, 2012 [4 favorites]

Response by poster: Thank you!
posted by artychoke at 3:59 PM on April 30, 2012 [1 favorite]

« Older Giving a yellow card when it doesn't affect play....   |   I got a new job! Oh god, now what! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.