What do you call the head of a regional office in Europe.
April 24, 2012 11:21 AM   Subscribe

What is an appropriate title for the overall manager of a regional office in Europe (Switzerland)?

Currently this person is called "Operations Manager" however the argument is that this is more of a title for someone running a manufacturing line rather than the head of an office who would be interacting with clients and representing herself as the overall head of the office.

UK standard titles are fine as this will be in English, the person suggested Managing Director but this obviously a no-go.
posted by Disco Moo to Work & Money (4 answers total)
Regional Manager?
posted by magnetsphere at 11:24 AM on April 24, 2012 [1 favorite]

Regional Director?
posted by andrewesque at 11:30 AM on April 24, 2012

Ops Manager (Europe Division) is how we do it in the wonderful world of insurance.
posted by Chorus at 11:31 AM on April 24, 2012

European Operations Manager or European Regional Manager if you prefer. Or go browse LinkedIn for global job titles; Dell has a wide variety.
posted by DarlingBri at 11:34 AM on April 24, 2012

« Older How do I sell a pinball machine?   |   IP Switch... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.