Hammershøi's interiors
February 29, 2012 10:51 AM   Subscribe

Please help me identify this Vilhelm Hammershøi work.

I saw this and have been unsuccessful in finding sources about it. Is the work really named "Woman in an Interior"? Also, is the year indicated accurate? In my research I saw this collection of his interior paintings but it didn't include the work I am looking for in particular.
posted by pleasebekind to Media & Arts (2 answers total)
If you click on the image it takes you directly to the MfA page.
posted by vacapinta at 10:53 AM on February 29, 2012

Okay. I feel a little stupid now. *headdesk* Thanks!
posted by pleasebekind at 11:13 AM on March 1, 2012

« Older What does acceleration in deep space feel like?   |   a bit more complex than study abroad Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.