Help me find my mug.
October 11, 2011 11:37 PM   Subscribe

Where can I find this coffee mug or something very similar in Canada?

I love my mug -- it was a gift from a friend many years ago, and it was absolutely perfect for my needs. And then I left it behind in an airport. nooooooooooo!

Scouring the internet, I have found several places that do ship to Canada, but invariably the shipping ends up costing as much or more than the mug itself. And even I have my limits...

Alternatively, I'd love any recommendations for a travel/outdoor coffee mug that can be found either online or in a brick-and-mortar store that:
- is "Mug-shaped" (i.e. not the long tall travel-mug shape)
- has a screw-top or otherwise ABSOLUTELY SPILLPROOF lid
- has a clip handle (or other clippable-type thing attached to the outside)

Thanks very much!
posted by btfreek to Shopping (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
You'll get one on eBay, with shipping it'll run to around $34.
posted by essexjan at 12:40 AM on October 12, 2011

posted by rhizome at 1:37 AM on October 12, 2011

« Older How to be a game musician?   |   How do we get more people to come to our weekly... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.