Name that shower part
May 23, 2011 2:24 PM   Subscribe

What would you call this particular part of a shower?

Need to replace it but can't find the search keyword!
posted by ellieBOA to Home & Garden (6 answers total)
Are you looking for this?

Looks like it's available as a slide bar with and without this doohickey.
posted by Madamina at 2:28 PM on May 23, 2011

It's called a shower bar. My guess is that you can't buy just the part that grips the hose/nozle, since it needs to be able to couple perfectly with the bar or else it'll just flop around.
posted by phunniemee at 2:31 PM on May 23, 2011

Kohler calls it the Slide Assembly (from Madamina's link)
posted by Mercaptan at 2:31 PM on May 23, 2011

I just need the slidey part without the bar, also am in England so English links would be great, thanks anyway Madamina.
posted by ellieBOA at 2:31 PM on May 23, 2011

Should have previewed, shower slider bracket is the winner! Thanks davey_darling.
posted by ellieBOA at 2:33 PM on May 23, 2011

« Older "Only for those with the eyes to see..."   |   Blub, you lose! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.