No confidence in my vote
October 24, 2010 11:08 AM   Subscribe

I've had a change of heart about a vote I made on my mail-in (Seattle) ballot. The ballot has not been mailed but it's been sealed in the security envelope and the outer mailer. Is there any way to legally modify my ballot without invalidating it? If not, can I easily get a new ballot?
posted by rouftop to Law & Government (2 answers total)

In California you can just go to your polling place on election day and cast your vote in person. But that might be way more hassle than following the good advice above.
posted by vignettist at 12:15 AM on October 27, 2010

« Older Best time to submit a job application when given a...   |   Career/life advice for a real world neophyte... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.