Anyone know of an online program that will let me rotate an image by degrees?
September 8, 2010 7:27 PM   Subscribe

I have a photo that I want to rotate a couple of degrees, but all I have on my computer is Paint which will only do it 90 or 180 degrees. I don't want to download a program because this is my work computer, but I don't want to wait till I get home, as I don't have internet access at the moment. Is there something online similar to Photobucket that will let me upload a photo and then edit it, and that is able to custom rotate images? I've tried googling but can't find anything. Any help greatly appreciated!
posted by Piroska to Computers & Internet (8 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite
pixlr can do it, choose the transform tool and click at the outside edge of the selection box.

I'm quite certain that there are many others.
posted by fake at 7:34 PM on September 8, 2010

These are your magic words.
posted by fake at 7:35 PM on September 8, 2010

If you have picasa online and upload a picture, there is an option to "edit in Picnik." I just tried this Picnik thing. It's a bit slow to load, but has pseudo-continuous rotation by dragging.
posted by bread-eater at 7:37 PM on September 8, 2010

Flickr's built in editor, Picnic (sp?), does this.
posted by drjimmy11 at 7:38 PM on September 8, 2010

Most workplaces have powerpoint - use that.
posted by jjderooy at 8:50 PM on September 8, 2010

Response by poster: You guys are amazing, thank you so much!
posted by Piroska at 9:17 PM on September 8, 2010

I use great.
posted by MsKim at 10:30 PM on September 8, 2010

Irfanview, the world's most popular and (IMO) best free picture viewer, allows you to rotate by any angle you wish by hitting Ctrl+U.
posted by IAmBroom at 1:48 PM on September 9, 2010

« Older Why am I the only one keeping in touch?   |   instrumental covers on youtube that add something... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.