seeking lighting components
August 8, 2010 12:14 PM   Subscribe

Designing some various lighting (wall-attached, hanging and stand-alone) At this early stage, we need to look at off-the-shelf components and assemblage, such as swivel/flex joints, switches, sockets...but especially SHADES; metal, resin, even paper. Where can one find, view and order parts?

Think Castiglioni, Perriand, Prouve; but also classic parts Hubbell, O.C. White etc. and your Basic Industrial.
posted by ebesan to Technology (1 answer total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
This might be too basic or too hardware-y for you, but have you tried McMaster? They'll be better for hardware and joints and parts less for shades.
posted by edbles at 5:46 AM on August 9, 2010

« Older What if the DOW crashes and there's inflation at...   |   Reality is Reality...d'oh. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.