What's the name of this British tv show?
November 25, 2009 6:39 AM   Subscribe

Help, I can't remember the name of this reality tv show. A British Asian doctor (lady) berates an unhealthy person about their lifestyle.

The doctor shows the unhealthy person what's happening inside their body and what will happen if they continue their bad habits. Usually the unhealthy person will be a smoker and drinks a lot.
posted by jmmpangaea to Society & Culture (6 answers total)
Do you mean You Are What You Eat, presented by Gillian McKeith (not Asian, not a real doctor, obsessed with faeces)?
posted by Hogshead at 6:52 AM on November 25, 2009 [2 favorites]

Does it have something to do with finding out what their "real age" is? It seems familiar to me.
posted by amarynth at 7:11 AM on November 25, 2009

Make My Body Younger.
posted by zamboni at 7:23 AM on November 25, 2009

Best answer: Turn Back Your Body Clock.
posted by elsietheeel at 8:09 AM on November 25, 2009

Response by poster: elsietheeel, that's it.
posted by jmmpangaea at 9:31 AM on November 25, 2009

I know. :)

I've watched more British health-based reality TV than any sane person should.
posted by elsietheeel at 9:41 AM on November 25, 2009

« Older What do you think of "Words Like Notes"?   |   Literary paeans to cats? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.