Apartments in an old monastery?

Maryland/DC filter: Does anyone remember the name/website of an old monastery/abbey/cloister that has been divided up into apartments in the Metro area?

I -know- I saw these when I was looking for housing before I moved to Maryland but for the life of me I can't find them again...
posted by Loto to Home & Garden (6 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Can you be a little more specific? What year was it that you heard of them? Can you remember if they were in DC or MD?
posted by orrnyereg at 1:35 PM on September 27, 2009

Grace Church, near Eastern Market?
posted by MrMoonPie at 1:51 PM on September 27, 2009

The Bishop's Gate in Logan Circle?
posted by gabrielsamoza at 2:18 PM on September 27, 2009

I am thinking it was in Maryland within the Beltway, but I'm not positive. This was last spring that I was looking.

Those two places don't seem to be it, unfortunately.
posted by Loto at 2:40 PM on September 27, 2009

National Park Seminary?
posted by fings at 3:34 PM on September 27, 2009

Yes! National Park Seminary! I searched for everything I could think of besides seminary. Thank you!
posted by Loto at 3:57 PM on September 27, 2009

« Older Less Than Total RecallFilter: What's the Word I'm...   |   I took acid for the first time have many questions Newer »