You are my only hope, Obi-Mefi-Kenobi

Ok, I'm blowing my question on this because I can't find it and I need to watch it right now. There's a YouTube video of courier typewriter text and voice-over which talks about "A fucked up situation" that the author is recalling. If the title doesn't indicate enough of the video to you, spoilers below the fold to help you find it... because I can't find it.

The whole thing talks about a bad home life, this one time that he really passionately kissed his sister. By this time the watcher / reader is rolling about how holy hell this is about the most catasrophic story ever ... and then they reveal the whole thing is the plot to Star Wars.

So, can you help me find it?
posted by Nanukthedog to Society & Culture (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Found it NM. Self rescue. Link.
posted by Nanukthedog at 6:39 PM on May 11

« Older I'm spending the bulk of my sp...   |  I work in a frame shop. There'... Newer »