In Search of Occupy Blueprint

Occupy Wall Street held a National Gathering in Philadelphia which ended this week. There was supposed to be a collectively drafted "blueprint" document emerging from sessions. The last report I could find mentioned that it was still being compiled on July 5. It was supposed to be completed to hand off to a group marching to NYC over the course of this weekend. Does anyone have a link to this document? All I've seen are some painted signs that were used in the process.
posted by Miko to Society & Culture (4 answers total) 7 users marked this as a favorite

So, no?
posted by Miko at 12:54 PM on July 9, 2012

For some reason the mods deleted my earlier comment that i will try to find this out for you. I asked on twitter and jackrabbit from interoccupy said that they were preparing the blueprint for release this week. here is the tweet convo.
posted by willie11 at 10:16 AM on July 12, 2012

OK, I'll stay tuned. If you come across a link before I do it would be great if you could post it here. Thanks!
posted by Miko at 10:39 AM on July 12, 2012

I accidentally clicked "resolved" though it's not. I guess nothing ever came of this (no great surprise really).
posted by Miko at 12:37 PM on August 6, 2012

« Older How do I get my cat to stop hi...   |  Can I repeatedly (2-3 times) a... Newer »