Where to watch the Cricket World Cup Final?

Where can I watch the Cricket World Cup Final this Saturday in Westchester? Hopefully near White Plains, because I don't want to have to go into NYC. (Failing that what are some places in the city that will be showing the game?)

(I know about 8 Mile Creek, but I'd be a little nervous supporting Sri Lanka in an Australian pub when that's who we're playing against...)
posted by ruwan to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Also, because when you lose you'll have to put up with a lot of ribbing from the Aussies there. You need to find a friendly zone! Do you actually want to go out to watch the game? I know of a website that allows you to watch the World Cup matches for free.
posted by liquorice at 6:41 PM on April 27, 2007

Sure, if I can watch it at home, all the better. You can send me an email at the email in my profile. Thanks.
posted by ruwan at 7:25 PM on April 27, 2007

« Older In which I look for information that probably...   |   Just a little macro to help me dominate the world! Newer »