Webcomics for kids

I'm looking for webcomics that are suitable for kids under the age of 10, preferably with simple easy to copy art. If it's regularly updated, that's awesome, but if you know of a few one-offs I'm interested in those too. Something like a comic version of Peep and the Big Wide World would be perfect.
posted by Dynex to Media & Arts (9 answers total) 10 users marked this as a favorite

Zorphbert and Fred is appropriate for/popular with kids. (Side note: the artist also illustrates Abby's Adventures, which is specifically for kids.)
posted by LolaGeek at 11:01 AM on February 10

Order of the Stick? Girl Genius? My under ten likes those, but she is a big ol' scifi/AD&D nerd.
posted by Lardmitten at 11:02 AM on February 10

Also, Dave Roman recently put together a list of kid-friendly webcomics, which you can find at the bottom of this page (Just above where the comments start).
posted by Narrative Priorities at 11:14 AM on February 10 [1 favorite]

"Order of the Stick" has nice simple art, but the story lines are far too adult. When I say under ten, I mean think ages 5 to 10.

Thanks for the answers so far!
posted by Dynex at 11:45 AM on February 10 [1 favorite]

Maybe Doctor Cat?
posted by foxfirefey at 12:10 PM on February 10 [1 favorite]

my milk toof
posted by ivan ivanych samovar at 12:10 PM on February 10

Ozy and Millie?
posted by Lemurrhea at 3:29 PM on February 10

DOCTOR CAT!! Awesome, thank you everyone!
posted by Dynex at 9:39 PM on February 11

« Older Is it possible to get an earli...   |  After a decade in for-profit m... Newer »