February 6, 2014 12:43 PM Subscribe
Where to shop for a suit in Boston or the North Shore of Massachusetts? Challenge: Women's suit.
posted by zizzle to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (14 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
The last suit I bought was just after I graduated college 10 years ago. I'm thinking I need to update my suit. Things I am looking for:
1. Must be basic enough to stay in style for a long time.
2. I currently only own one suit and that's all I need as I do not work in a job that requires fancy dressing, so understanding this is key.
3. I cannot spend more than $200, and $200 is really pushing it.
4. I am short and curvy, so a place that deals well with short, curvy women would be really helpful (as in, I am the opposite of anyone who fits into Ann Taylor).
5. I am fashion illiterate and would like a place that can handle my complete lack of knowledge and, more importantly, lack of care for fashion well.
6. Brick and mortar suggestions only. Shopping online for clothing does not work out well for me.