I've missed about a month of the Venture Bros due to travel, how can I catch up

Due to travel I've missed out on the last 3 episodes of The Venture Bros, is there any possible way I could view these episodes before the season 3 dvd comes out ?

Besides Bitorrent
posted by carefulmonkey to Media & Arts (12 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I know Comcast usually has them on OnDemand.
posted by ISeemToBeAVerb at 2:52 PM on August 20, 2008

Absolutely: you can view them all (and legally!) via Adult Swim's Venture Brothers video page. Each full episode is designated with a light blue ribbon that reads "episode." You can find out the titles of the episodes you've missed by checking the Season 3 Episodes Wiki List, and then find those episodes by searching the Adult Swim link above.
posted by numinous at 2:53 PM on August 20, 2008 [1 favorite]

Numinous has it right. I don't have cable right now, but I watch all of the episodes online. They are even uploaded on Friday nights so you don't have to wait until Saturday or Sunday to watch it.
posted by toaster at 2:56 PM on August 20, 2008

"The Lepidopterists" was great, but I don't see the full episode on the adult swim page anymore...
posted by and for no one at 3:28 PM on August 20, 2008

They're also all on iTunes for $1.99 an episode.
posted by justkevin at 4:11 PM on August 20, 2008

And on the xbox-360 marketplace thing.
posted by nomisxid at 4:16 PM on August 20, 2008

They're available here. I've never watched them on this site, but this is what I use for lots of other shows and the quality and speed is usually quite good.
posted by shokod at 4:52 PM on August 20, 2008

try

myspleen

or

Demonoid

Both sites have them
posted by TeachTheDead at 5:06 PM on August 20, 2008

The most recent televised episode actually directed viewers to the Adult Swim website to see the whole thing.
posted by roger ackroyd at 12:08 AM on August 21, 2008

http://eztv.it/shows/113/venture-brothers-the/
posted by tomble at 5:25 AM on August 21, 2008

The Adult Swim website only has the last episode or two.

The last three episodes of the season have... continuity stuff happening. Watching them in order is highly recommended.
posted by Pronoiac at 10:17 AM on August 21, 2008

By which I mean don't watch "The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together (Part I)" until after "ORB." Part II hits the website tomorrow.

I think "ORB" was available in an odd place on the website this week, due to added commentary.
posted by Pronoiac at 10:22 AM on August 21, 2008

« Older How do the eff do we make them stop?   |   Hi, I'm from AT&T & I'm here to help you.... Newer »