Name that dingbat
August 15, 2008 10:18 PM   Subscribe

Name this dingbat font

I'm looking for a specific dingbat font that I had on my Windows PC several years ago. It was downloaded from a free dingbats website, and have had no luck finding it after scouring several sites today.

The dingbat set consisted of simple, cartoonish line drawings. There was no particular theme, but I remember the set including these symbols: a roll of toilet paper; a cup of coffee tilted at an angle; a side profile of a cartoon man with a square head wearing a baseball cap; a cartoon penis (!); and a piece of paper with 'veni, vidi, vici' written on it.

I think that the set may have been named after its designer, but I'm not quite sure.

Does this ring any bells? I would love to have this on my computer again. Because, you know, if there's one thing my documents are lacking, it's cartoon penises.
posted by madforplaid to Computers & Internet (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
One of the Tombats, maybe?
posted by krix at 10:41 PM on August 15, 2008

Response by poster: It's not one of the Tombats, but the style is very similar. Thanks!
posted by madforplaid at 11:01 PM on August 15, 2008

Best answer: That would be Atman Dings
posted by branwen at 4:48 AM on August 16, 2008

Response by poster: That's it! Thank you so much!
posted by madforplaid at 2:07 PM on August 16, 2008

« Older What the heck is wrong with my laptop??!!   |   Where was this photo taken? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.