Download/string together Youtube videos?
July 23, 2008 7:57 PM   Subscribe

What would be the quickest and easiest way to download about 30 or so 3-5 minute videos from Youtube, and string them together into one long video?

I already have a program to download youtube videos, but if anyone has one that is free and can download multiple ones at the same time, that wouldd be great. I need a program that I can put them all into and the export as one large continuous movie file (preferably mpg4, but not required). I need all these programs to be free, any ideas?
posted by Deflagro to Computers & Internet (5 answers total) 10 users marked this as a favorite

Miro lets you search and then download multiple videos from YouTube and various other places.
posted by niles at 8:59 PM on July 23, 2008

MediaCoder will easily let you join multiple .flv vids into a single .mp4.
posted by cwhitfcd at 10:30 PM on July 23, 2008

Also try movavi.com - it works with audio as well as video (review).
posted by labnol at 11:46 PM on July 23, 2008

Download from YouTube with this. Convert .flv to .wmv with this. String together with Windows Movie Maker. A 100% free solution to your problem.
posted by Crotalus at 3:08 AM on July 24, 2008

Movavi.com looks like it would work well, but that only lets me do 5 videos max. I don't want to download another Miro worked great for mass download.

Crotalus with yours I would have to download three things and then the 30 somethin videos
posted by Deflagro at 3:36 PM on July 24, 2008

« Older "Taalontwikkelingsstoornissen." Gee, where does...   |   If it looks and quacks like a CS Degree, then is... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.