What is the new equivalent of the PaperMate G-Force pen?
July 16, 2008 1:08 PM   Subscribe

What is the new equivalent of the Paper Mate G-Force pen?

I love the Paper Mate G-Force pen, something about the weight, the action, the feel, the look, the way it writes... I really enjoy this pen. I feel good when I use it. call me OCD, but, I will only sign documents or checks with a Paper Mate G-Force.

Which, of course, means that Paper Mate has discontinued them. What is the pen they used to replace it? Is there an acceptable replacement?
posted by The Giant Squid to Shopping (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
The equivalent of the PaperMate G-Force pen would beā€¦the PaperMate G-Force pen.

Discontinued, but still widely available, evidently.
posted by dinger at 1:54 PM on July 16, 2008

Best answer: BTW, if the supply of G-Forces dwindles, try the ubiquitous Zebra G-301. The profile looks very similar to the G-Force, the stainless barrel has a little more panache that the G-Force's plastic, and Zebra just started selling a gel version. Be still, my heart.
posted by dinger at 2:03 PM on July 16, 2008

Response by poster: Will look into the Zebra! Thanks!
posted by The Giant Squid at 4:05 PM on July 16, 2008

Oops. My bad. The ubiquitous ballpoint is the F-301. The new gel is the G-301.
posted by dinger at 9:56 AM on July 17, 2008

i like the uniball ones although I hate ballpen.
posted by radsqd at 12:49 PM on July 17, 2008

« Older Electronic Components in NYC?   |   How to choose client side technologies for a new... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.