Need to identify Hot Wheels part
June 23, 2008 10:19 AM   Subscribe

Help me identify a Hot Wheels die cast car part/accessory.

I bought a lot of Hot Wheels from a garage sale which included this thing. Are there any collectors who can tell me what it is? It measures about 2 inches in length. The Hot Wheels I bought are Red Lines from 1968-1971 if that helps. Thanks
posted by punkfloyd to Grab Bag (2 answers total)
It hooked on the bottom of a motorcycle. They were called RRRRumblers. Mine is called Straight Away from Mattel 1971.
posted by artanis at 11:07 AM on June 23, 2008

Best answer: Oops. that is RRRumblers. 3 R's.
posted by artanis at 11:10 AM on June 23, 2008

« Older What are some best practices for creating an...   |   Baby Boy goodness? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.