What is the highest memory capacity of USB flash drive available in the market?

What is the highest memory storage capacity for USB portable Flash drive in the market right now?

I heard that the highest right now is 64GB by BUSlink, but I am not sure if there are any higher.
posted by omaralarifi to Computers & Internet (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

The next size progression would be 128GB and there isn't mention of one so that BUSlink 64GB does appear to be the largest.
posted by junesix at 7:45 AM on June 18, 2008

I am under the impression that the BUSlink 64GB one is the largest currently available. I can't seem to find a source saying so. Engadget said this was the largest, but that was in 2006.
posted by singerdj at 7:47 AM on June 18, 2008

For $3,999 you can get a 128GB SSD. You'll need to furnish your own SATA->USB connection, but that's the trivial part.
posted by geoff. at 8:16 AM on June 18, 2008

Does it need to be flash? I mean, the largest external USB hard drive I could find on newegg was Six Terabytes. here is some info about a 128 gb USB flash drive you can wholesale from china, this one says it supports 1-256GB.
posted by delmoi at 10:28 AM on June 18, 2008

« Older Make my city a sandbox   |   Help me get to Merriweather Post Pavilion tonight Newer »