What is the highest memory capacity of USB flash drive available in the market?
June 18, 2008 7:25 AM   Subscribe

What is the highest memory storage capacity for USB portable Flash drive in the market right now?

I heard that the highest right now is 64GB by BUSlink, but I am not sure if there are any higher.
posted by omaralarifi to Computers & Internet (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

The next size progression would be 128GB and there isn't mention of one so that BUSlink 64GB does appear to be the largest.
posted by junesix at 7:45 AM on June 18, 2008

I am under the impression that the BUSlink 64GB one is the largest currently available. I can't seem to find a source saying so. Engadget said this was the largest, but that was in 2006.
posted by singerdj at 7:47 AM on June 18, 2008

For $3,999 you can get a 128GB SSD. You'll need to furnish your own SATA->USB connection, but that's the trivial part.
posted by geoff. at 8:16 AM on June 18, 2008

Does it need to be flash? I mean, the largest external USB hard drive I could find on newegg was Six Terabytes. here is some info about a 128 gb USB flash drive you can wholesale from china, this one says it supports 1-256GB.
posted by delmoi at 10:28 AM on June 18, 2008

« Older Make my city a sandbox   |   Help me get to Merriweather Post Pavilion tonight Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.