Oakland/east bay left luggage suggestions?

I'm staying in Berkeley and catching a late flight out of Oakland on my last day. I'd like to stash my bag for the day but the airport left luggage service has closed due to their remodel. I've found a past discussion of SFO options but was curious whether anyone had east bay recommendations or tips for BART-convenient storage in downtown San Francisco since I'm likely to spend the day there and won't be anywhere near SFO
posted by adamsc to Travel & Transportation around Oakland, CA (4 answers total)

There are lots of hotels a few blocks north of the BART stop at Mason street in downtown SF. You might be able to pass off your bag to the claim check at one.
posted by Burhanistan at 9:32 PM on June 13, 2008

Hmm, I kinda doubt it but you might try the Transbay Terminal at 1st/Mission right between the Embarcadero and Montgomery BART stops.
posted by rhizome at 10:03 PM on June 13, 2008

If you don't come up with anything better, MeFiMail me. Depending on your schedule, maybe you could stash your impedimenta at my place. I'm about 2 blocks from the Glen Park BART station, which is not downtown, but about a 15 minute BART ride away.

P.S. Burhanistan means the Powell St station, not Mason.
posted by Quietgal at 7:24 AM on June 14, 2008

Yeah, Powell street. Sorry.
posted by Burhanistan at 10:47 AM on June 14, 2008

« Older It's not Night Life of the Gods   |   Looking for some candy Newer »