Where are these pins?
June 12, 2008 4:44 PM   Subscribe

What are these pins called, and where can I buy them?

They're used to hold the fabric protectors on the arms of a few chairs I have. My mom had a few, but I'd like to get more. I tried those little corkscrew style pins, but the heads always pop off. These are almost there, but the little bent shoulder on the ones I'm looking for are what hold them in.
posted by Marky to Home & Garden (4 answers total)
Best answer: Upholstery pins. Here.
posted by fish tick at 4:52 PM on June 12, 2008

I have known that shape of pin to be called a "tidy pin".
posted by thedaniel at 4:54 PM on June 12, 2008

Btw- I see someone is selling these on eBay for a song.
posted by fish tick at 7:20 PM on June 12, 2008

They resemble pins I recall seeing used to hold wigs on styrofoam stands.
posted by Goofyy at 8:36 PM on June 12, 2008

« Older Catching shoplifters.   |   How can I read Windows in English on a Chinese... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.