Aviators not found (not what you think)
June 6, 2008 4:49 PM   Subscribe

Are Ray-Ban RB3030's the only model they offer with the hook temples (You know, that hook behind your ear)? I really like the RB3362, but they come with standard temples. Can you "build your own" Ray-Ban's? Alternately, does anyone know any other makers with hook temples?
posted by mboesch to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (4 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
Here's another maker, Shuron.
posted by pokeedog at 5:29 PM on June 6, 2008

Here are some; try looking for "cable temples" for more options. Back when I wore glasses I had some tinted lenses put in a regular glasses frame with cable temples as well, if you need prescription lenses.
posted by TedW at 5:35 PM on June 6, 2008

You can get aviators from Randolph Engineering in any combination of temples (including hooks), frames, and sizes. They're a good bit cheaper, too, not that I don't love my own Ray-Bans.
posted by Schismatic at 7:48 PM on June 6, 2008

you can order the hook-style earpieces at most rayban dealers. They should fit any other aviator frames. (my dad used to have a pair. They were great!)
posted by TheCoug at 9:57 PM on June 7, 2008

« Older Limitless paper in a paperless world   |   RFID ASAP Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.