Looking for a jewelry repair store in Toronto.

Can anyone recommend a jewelry repair business in Toronto? (more inside)

My uncle died last summer and left a ring to me. It's a plain gold ring with three emeralds set into it, one of which has fallen off. I'd like to get it reattached, so if anyone could direct me to a reputable jewelry repair business here in Toronto (anywhere in the GTA, although close to downtown would be best), I'd appreciate it.
posted by The Card Cheat to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (1 answer total)

Finch Centre Jewellers used to have just 1 location, in Malton (near Pearson Airport).

now, they've moved (and expanded to 3 stores) so they might be more accessible to you. if they are owned and operated by the same family (which i'm 95% sure they are), then you'd want to deal with them. they're quick, reliable, affordable, and they always do excellent work. my parents knew them, and if we needed watch batteries or a quick adjustment, they did it for free. they're a great family business.
posted by gursky at 9:04 PM on June 2, 2008

« Older please, someone get Verizon out of my life   |   Sneaky sneaker savers? Newer »