Real Estate Attorney in Nashville?
May 1, 2008 6:31 PM   Subscribe

I am overwhelmed in the Google-space. I need a real-estate attorney in the Nashville, TN area that is recommended. Help!
posted by tdabbott to Law & Government (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
What sort of Real Estate Attorney do you need? I used George Mudter (Google'd) to help me close my house and he was awesome. He found a lien on the property that the previous owner didn't disclose. Very professional and tactful and thorough.
posted by aburd at 8:04 PM on May 1, 2008

Martindale Hubbell is a searchable database of many attorneys- you can put in Nashville as a location and real estate as an area of practice. Since lawyers/firms have to pay to be listed in Martindale, it's not a complete list, and it probably skews a bit to the high-end expensive lawyers, but it's a good start. They have peer ratings of attorneys (AV is the best rating).
posted by banjo_and_the_pork at 5:52 AM on May 2, 2008

« Older Need to replace Creative's media management SW due...   |   Software services gone good Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.