where is the dilbert cartoon

dilbert - yep, question about dilbert. there is a dilbert cartoon i want to send my boss, but i cant find it.

there is a cartoon when dilbert describes what he does as a job. he tells how he makes a presentation about obsolete info, and that no one reads, and the mtg gets cancelled, etc. um thats about the best i can describe it. i saw it years ago, but i cant find it on the net. and mefi users have an idea where i might find it?
posted by edtut to Science & Nature (6 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

It probably isn't this cartoon but it was the first one that came to mind.
posted by Diskeater at 5:56 AM on April 11, 2008

Heh. I've seen that one, except with my company's name at the end instead of IBM.
posted by Dec One at 6:26 AM on April 11, 2008

You'll be happy to know that I have resisted the temptation to put in links to The Dilbert Hole.

But it was a near thing, I tellya.
posted by Guy_Inamonkeysuit at 7:41 AM on April 11, 2008

Here is a Dilbert cartoon index that may be helpful.
posted by elmay at 9:17 AM on April 11, 2008

This?
posted by Zed_Lopez at 9:46 AM on April 11, 2008

It's the one that Diskeater refers to, except that the original cartoon ends "...you must be an engineer"
posted by arcticseal at 1:10 PM on April 11, 2008

« Older original cost/adjusted basis for a bond   |   Rutty McRutterson Newer »