WHO'S AWESOME? THIS PUPPY

Please help me find a full-size, original version of this adorable picture!

The only copies I can find online are this one (which appears has been edited to have spelling errors) and this one (which still has a spelling error and looks terrible). Can anyone help? If someone can find the original photo of the puppy for me, that would be great too. Thank you!!
posted by pinksoftsoap to Grab Bag (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

This is a bigger version with a different lol caption on it. It sort of looks like the photo itself is really mushed up and it may be hard to finda non mushed version.
posted by jessamyn at 7:43 PM on March 2, 2008

Have at it.
posted by numinous at 8:31 PM on March 2, 2008

Although I hope to god that you change the "your" to the proper "you're" before actually posting it anywhere else. How dare they sully such a cute picture with improper grammar! (Saints preserve us!)
posted by numinous at 8:33 PM on March 2, 2008

This is the only version I could find that doesn't have any typing on it whatsoever. It's only 400x300. If you're wanting the "Who's Awesome? You're Awesome" motivational poster, You can run it through the Motivator.
posted by aristan at 8:34 PM on March 2, 2008 [1 favorite]

Here's one that I just 'motivated' for you in PS. I know the font's off, but I'm too lazy to figure out what the 'real' fonts are on the posters. Anyone want to give me the real fonts, I'll fix.
posted by aristan at 8:52 PM on March 2, 2008

« Older Long in the tooth, down at the mouth: What's...   |   Secrets of NYC Revealed Newer »