Help me lead with power in a figure 8
February 16, 2008 4:10 AM   Subscribe

I am searching for a power cable similar to the 2-way "kettle lead" but with C7 (or figure 8) ends. Does such a cable exist?

Ideally I would like it to be a 4-way cable i.e. one power plug to 4 figure 8 connectors, but I could live with just a 2-way. I'm in the UK but I suppose I could always switch the plug over should I find an American or European one.
posted by gergtreble to Technology (2 answers total)
From the site you linked (Maplin Electronics), couldn't you buy this four-way plug and wire it up to four bare-wire "figure 8" cables?
posted by RichardP at 4:36 AM on February 16, 2008

It would be trivial to splice together two figure 8 cables.
posted by unSane at 5:02 AM on February 16, 2008

« Older Cheap Mac   |   Recommend to me a good (and preferably free) NZB... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.