Help me find lables for furniture
February 14, 2008 3:46 PM   Subscribe

I am looking for images online of tags that are used on upholstered furniture. Y.know, the cloth labels that are required to be on upholstered furniture? Can someone get me there?
posted by citybuddha to Home & Garden (2 answers total)
Here's one.
posted by Civil_Disobedient at 4:17 PM on February 14, 2008

Some more via a flickr search, and a nice old one via google image search.
posted by cortex at 4:37 PM on February 14, 2008

« Older I pray yfynde mye soothful anser heer.   |   Royalty-free footage Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.