Information Retrieval
February 8, 2008 11:05 PM   Subscribe

I'm looking for the title of a science fiction B movie which I saw very long ago for which I have only a fragmentary memory: a lab worker is covering a bell-jar like contrivance which is encaging two small, glowing and bobbing spheres of some un-nameable plasma (creatures...?!). She leaves the darkened room, and the guys working the baby spot - I mean, they escape, wending their eerie way around the eerily lit lab....and the memory ends. What film is it?
posted by Kronos_to_Earth to Grab Bag (4 answers total)
Maybe checking out this site will help you job your memory. They also have a forum so you could probably ask your question there with better results.
posted by MaryDellamorte at 1:46 AM on February 9, 2008

The Stuff?
posted by Xere at 3:35 AM on February 9, 2008

Are you sure it was a film and not this episode of 80's-era Star Trek?
posted by There's No I In Meme at 8:47 AM on February 9, 2008

Thank you for the link. I haven't tried a search at the site yet, but it looks like it's going to help.

The Stuff

No, it wasn't this one.

Are you sure it was a film and not this episode of 80's-era Star Trek?

It was definitely a movie - from the late fifties - but the scene on the thumbnail on amazon is almost identical to the scene in question; the writer may have seen the same story.
posted by Kronos_to_Earth at 5:59 PM on February 9, 2008

« Older Is that a screw in your femur or are you just...   |   What do you call quick-turn-on areas of body? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.