Say you want to wake up to music in your pillow. From an Ipod...

Ipod Device Filter: I am looking for an ipod alarm clock that has a jack for an external speaker or headphones on it. Input jacks? Sure. Output that's NOT usb? Not so much. I haven't found one yet after an hour of looking. Does such a thing exist?

I want to wake to my Ipod and then have the music play through this speaker I've got with a headphone jack that can fit in a pillow. Unfortunately, short of STICKING the ipod radio INTO the pillow, I haven't found a way to do it. Is there such a thing?
posted by rileyray3000 to Technology (3 answers total)

Is there some reason why you couldn't use the alarm function of the iPod without a radio thing and run the headphones right into the iPod?
posted by advicepig at 6:48 PM on January 29, 2008

You want a Chumby.
posted by eschatfische at 6:53 PM on January 29, 2008

I have this iHome alarm clock ipod dock and it has a line out, so it should be right up your alley.
posted by namewithoutwords at 5:07 PM on January 30, 2008

« Older How do I know if roaches are in my plastic bags?   |   Hey, that's a VERY well behaved dog you have there Newer »