Music from Spike Lee's 25th Hour v2

Does anyone know the music that is playing in Spike Lee's 25th Hour in the scene in the nightclub where Philip Seymour Hoffman's character kisses his student in the toilet. It is playing throughout the whole segment where they are talking on the couch, she goes to the toilet, he follows her, goes in, kisses her and then comes out shocked at what he's done. It's fantastic music throughout the whole bit and I'd love to get it.
posted by bp79 to Media & Arts (6 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I remember the scene. here is a list of songs you'll probably want to track down on amazon/itunes, but it doesn't look like all the titles are available.
posted by jrishel at 5:19 AM on January 15, 2008

I'm almost positive it's by Cymande. Spike Lee talks about it in the commentary.

I'm Sully75 and I'm a PSH lookalike.

I love that movie.
posted by sully75 at 5:39 AM on January 15, 2008

It's either Bra or The Message. I think it's the message.
posted by sully75 at 5:44 AM on January 15, 2008

It's Bra.
posted by zebra3 at 6:21 AM on January 15, 2008

Damn.
posted by sully75 at 6:28 AM on January 15, 2008

many thanks to you both, i've been looking for that tune (bra) for nearly 5 years and have finally got a hold it :-D
posted by bp79 at 2:46 PM on February 29, 2008

« Older Beardless Impostor Effect filter   |   How do I not screw up the rest of my life? Newer »