MS Natural Keyboard

My microsoft natural keyboard broke last night for the last time. I am very sad because it was the full sized model with the USB ports integrated on the back and not the pussy elite version. Can you still find these models?
posted by Keyser Soze to Computers & Internet (3 answers total)

Sounds like a Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro. I'm typing on one now. I own three of them. They're great keyboards, I agree.

And, I also agree that the elite version kild of sucks. The plus-shaped arrow keys, instead of the inverted-t is a bad idea. Looking over MSFT's website, it looks like maybe they've been discontinued. I couldn't find any mention of it.
posted by mragreeable at 8:49 PM on June 19, 2004

I have a backup MS natural pro I bought off ebay for $20. Try searching, there were tons of them a few months ago on ebay.
posted by mathowie at 10:16 PM on June 19, 2004

Ebay agreed. I use the original Natural when it first came out I've gone through 4 or 5 and just keep refilling at Ebay.
posted by stbalbach at 7:28 PM on June 20, 2004

« Older Shareaza   |   Does Hugh Hefner sleep with the playmates? Newer »