Night spots in Sydney?

Which night spots should I hit in Sydney? I'm a 28-year-old single male and I'm mostly interested in French electro/house-type music (Daft Punk, Justice, Ed Banger, Kavinsky, etc). The centerpiece of my trip will be seeing Daft Punk at Never Ever Land. I will be there for a week and I do not know anyone there. Thanks!
posted by fac21 to Travel & Transportation around Sydney, Australia (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Not sure exactly what is playing on which nights nowadays, but two of the bigger clubs in Sydney are Home and Tank.

Both of those are superclubs, which may not be the best place to see your type of music. I have heard great things about Oxford Arts Factory but haven't been there myself.

Regardless, check out 3DWorld, which is our local street press for electronic music.

Have a great time in Sydney...
posted by chromatist at 2:29 PM on December 16, 2007

Moulin Rouge is supposed to be pretty awesome, but sadly I have not been. I have quite a few friends who are regulars though and love it. I think it's quite a bit smaller than Home.

And Justice is French? I had no idea.
posted by whoaali at 7:06 PM on December 16, 2007

thanks for the tips!
posted by fac21 at 8:01 AM on December 17, 2007

« Older Just the two of us on Christmas morning   |   Is my laptop slowing the family desktop? Newer »