Find me a hat like Ricky's argyle cap
December 14, 2007 12:50 PM   Subscribe

Where can I get a hat like the argyle cap that Ricky Lizalde wears on Project Runway? It's a kangol-style cap with a black/white/gray argyle pattern.

I tried to find a picture of him online, but the one on the Bravo site has him wearing a different hat, and I don't have the technology to take a screencap from my TiVo.
posted by matildaben to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (4 answers total)
Is this it? Kangol makes a bunch of different colors of it. It's their style 504 I think.
posted by amro at 12:57 PM on December 14, 2007

Here's a pic from this week's show.
posted by almostmanda at 1:28 PM on December 14, 2007

I've found it in beiges but not in the black combo. According to that site, the style is called Wentworth Intarsia, and it is a Kangol. It's a 2006 or older style model.
posted by iconomy at 2:02 PM on December 14, 2007

Response by poster: The beige is closer. The 504 looks like it's made out of mesh, and that's not what I wanted. I guess it's not immediately available. Thanks!
posted by matildaben at 3:03 PM on December 14, 2007

« Older vt-100?   |   How much can one mind hold? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.