Multitasking CPA?
December 1, 2007 3:12 PM   Subscribe

I am looking for a person/firm in southeastern Michigan who will do a great job preparing my personal income taxes (including small business expenses) AND file an LLC for me.

The more work they can do (and the less leg work I have to do), the better. If you have a personal recommendation, please share! If you would be willing to tell me about rates, you can send me a mefimail. Thanks!
posted by Eringatang to Work & Money (1 answer total)
You'll need a lawyer to set up an LLC, since it's a legal document. I've never seen a CPA offer that type of service before.
posted by mathowie at 8:26 AM on December 2, 2007

« Older Help me name that anthology of horror stories!   |   My cat bites too hard and has a stinky butt. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.