Obtaining a GED while abroad.
October 9, 2007 6:42 PM   Subscribe

I need to get my GED but I'm abroad.

I'm living overseas and need to get my GED so that I can enroll in university here in New Zealand, but I can't find any information about how to go about getting a GED if you're not in the US, or if that's even possible. I'm hoping not to have to fly home to do this if I can avoid it. Any advice is welcome!
posted by supercrayon to Education (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
"I need to get my GED but I'm abroad."
Don't worry, women can get them, too :)

According to this about.com article, Sylvan has international testing centers. There is a US phone number in the article for locations.
posted by Cat Pie Hurts at 7:05 PM on October 9, 2007

I got my GED through the Sylvan Testing Center here in Warsaw, Poland a couple of years ago. It wasn't too expensive and very easy.
posted by jedrek at 1:22 AM on October 10, 2007

I need to get my GED but I'm a broad.

The fact that you're a woman shouldn't stop you from reaching for your dreams. I say go for it!
posted by Caper's Ghost at 11:19 AM on October 10, 2007 [1 favorite]

Response by poster: Thanks all! (is it bad that as soon as I posted this I thought of the "I'm a broad" joke too?)
posted by supercrayon at 7:42 PM on October 16, 2007

« Older On the blue, the green and the grey   |   I have a half-baked idea Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.