I'm afraid my sync might go missing.

I recently switched from a Treo 650 to a Palm z22 for my organizing needs. It took me forever to get the initial Treo syncing to work with my Macbook, and the z22 syncs fine with my old Treo conduits, but I want to add the z22's Expense conduit, so there is

It really took me forever to get my Treo to sync. Amazingly, the conduits within Entourage worked for me and Missing Sync did not. So everything syncs fine and I am afraid to mess with it. However, having the old Palm Expense app back would be super cool, but not cool enough to have to go through my syncing problems again.

If I use the z22 install disk to try to (just) add that conduit, what are the odds I could screw everything up again?
posted by 4ster to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)

OK, so I poke around and realize that Palm never created this conduit. Thanks, Palm.
posted by 4ster at 8:32 AM on August 22, 2007

And here it is:
posted by 4ster at 9:35 AM on August 22, 2007

« Older I'm looking for a good, practical miniature of...   |   Should I stay at the Hotel Orrington? Newer »