Where can I go to hunt down old employment information?
August 20, 2007 6:28 AM   Subscribe

I have a week to hunt down DH's employment information starting from 1988. Where do I begin? We definitely don't have any paperwork around from '88! TIA
posted by Jujee to Work & Money (4 answers total)
posted by cortex at 7:01 AM on August 20, 2007

Dear husband?
posted by crewshell at 7:02 AM on August 20, 2007

Darling husband?
posted by Doofus Magoo at 7:03 AM on August 20, 2007

You appear to live in the U.S. (please add this to your profile or to future questions). Your husband can file a Form 4506-T to get transcripts of previous W-2s.
posted by grouse at 7:12 AM on August 20, 2007

« Older I want to feel that good all the time!   |   Find me a content management system that can hide... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.