Autistic KVM
August 19, 2007 4:56 PM   Subscribe

I need a new USB KVM switch.

Actually, I only need a keyboard+mouse switch, as I use Synergy once my systems are booted.

My old IOGear GCS632U hated my Saitek keyboard, so I switched to an apple G4 keyboard. I've just replaced the old G4 keyboard with the new aluminum iMac keyboard, and the new keyboard won't talk through the IOGear KVM.
posted by b1tr0t to Computers & Internet (3 answers total)
i use a belkin kvm switch i bought from the apple store. it's meant to match the dimensions (width and length) of a mac mini, incidentally. it uses usb for the mouse and keyboard, and incidentally also switches sound as well. of course it also has a monitor connection...
posted by moz at 5:02 PM on August 19, 2007

Wish I could be more helpful, but I've had two IOGear GCS632U switches crap out suddenly in the past 8 months. I'm not the least bit surprised to hear you're having trouble.
posted by dhammond at 6:33 PM on August 19, 2007

2nd Belkin.
posted by sophist at 2:22 AM on August 20, 2007

« Older How do I repay my delinquent Canadian student loan...   |   I need a word! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.