Help me track down this absurd South African poster

During a visit to my mother's fiancée's family in South Africa nearly 14 years ago, we picked up an interesting poster. If memory serves, it was large (perhaps 5x4) and showed a slow-shutter-speed closeup of a dove flying towards the viewer. Above the dove was written "The South African Police:" and below the dove it read "We're here for you". We thought this was hilarious, as all three of us are black and at the time, the South African police force was not known to be exactly warm and friendly. The poster has since been lost during our numerous moves, and my mother never married the gentleman. But I'd like to find the poster. Does anyone remember this or know where I can look to get it?
posted by mjbraun to Media & Arts (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Any luck with this one? I'd like to see a pic, if you find it.
posted by mumkin at 12:06 PM on September 20, 2007

« Older Prior AskMeFi threads and new answers on the...   |   Stop my Wireless from disconnecting when idle Newer »