A little pillow talk
August 15, 2007 2:29 PM   Subscribe

Ribbons criss-cross over a thin wall-mounted cushion so that lots of photos can be tucked between the ribbons to form a collage. What the heck is this frame/mount/doohickey called? Googling for obvious phrases like "collage pillow" and "photo ribbon" turn up only unrelated items.
posted by nakedcodemonkey to Home & Garden (6 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
I just had some success googling "ribbon bulletin board" - some people use 'em for things besides photos.
posted by needs more cowbell at 2:34 PM on August 15, 2007

ribbon bulletin board or French bulletin board
posted by jamaro at 2:35 PM on August 15, 2007

Ribbon photo/memo board.
posted by Ambrosia Voyeur at 2:35 PM on August 15, 2007

Yes, Martha Stewart also calls it a ribbon bulletin board.
posted by cocoagirl at 2:36 PM on August 15, 2007

Thank you all!

Bulletin board. Huh. No wonder.
posted by nakedcodemonkey at 3:00 PM on August 15, 2007

Also known as a Memory Board.
posted by datacenter refugee at 8:59 PM on August 15, 2007

« Older How to Achieve a Clean Face and a Clean Scalp?   |   Should I call a lawyer or his mother? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.