My Door is Ajar
August 14, 2007 5:23 AM   Subscribe

Interior sliding door repair in New York City?

I've got large floor-to-ceiling wooden sliding doors all through my apartment... unfortunately, several of them have come off their tracks, and I can't figure out how to get them back on. Who do I call?
posted by snickerdoodle to Home & Garden (2 answers total)
Are you talking about "pocket doors" that recess into the wall when you slide them all the way open? If so, using that term may greatly help your internet and other searches for a handyman or service company.
posted by jcwagner at 7:45 AM on August 14, 2007

No, they're just big slabs of wood that go back and forth. They're too heavy for me to remove/do anything with, and they've stopped sliding.
posted by snickerdoodle at 8:50 AM on August 14, 2007

« Older Four flowers on a ship   |   Which cameras and sound equipment are suitable? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.