Reprints or posters of Warhol Mac Ads?

Where can I find a cheap reprint or poster of one of the Apple Macintosh screen-print ads done by Andy Warhol?

There are posters of other works, such as the "Marilyn" screen prints, available at the Warhol Store, but none of the Apple ads.
I'd like to have one to put up in my computer room/office, but I don't want to pay the $10K required for the "real thing".

I've also looked on art.com, posters.com, etc, and haven't found the Apple ad, just lots of Marilyns and soup cans.
posted by mrbill to Media & Arts (4 answers total)

Well... how about $270? I did find a t-shirt for only $13
posted by nathan_teske at 12:47 PM on April 30, 2004

I also found something close to what I'm looking for on eBay, but the place is in Argentina and won't take PayPal (they want direct CC payment).
If they were in the US, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat..
posted by mrbill at 12:56 PM on April 30, 2004

It turns out your t-shirt link is the same thing as my poster-print link. Thanks for the pointer, though - I may go for the $270 reproduction in a couple of months if I'm not able to find a decent-sized poster print from a US-based seller.
posted by mrbill at 12:59 PM on April 30, 2004

I have a 80s era print of a Ryuichi Sakamoto Warhol portrait done for Suntory Whiskey, if you are interested.
posted by y2karl at 10:40 PM on April 30, 2004

« Older Democracy Questions   |   Deleting a Swatch Newer »