Help me find a financial advisor
July 23, 2007 2:50 AM   Subscribe

I need a financial advisor in the Glendale/Burbank CA area ASAP.

I have serious, urgent issues with my (same-sex) partner's family and property issues. Any recommendations welcome. Thanks in advance.
posted by kamikazegopher to Work & Money (2 answers total)
A financial adviser will tell you how to invest, or invest on your behalf. If you're having disputes of some sort, however, what you need is a lawyer -- your lawyer will hire financial experts as required to assist in resolving the dispute. For local referrals in either case you can e-mail the address in my profile.
posted by MattD at 6:06 AM on July 23, 2007

Response by poster: You're right, MattD. I was in a bit of a panic when I posted.
posted by kamikazegopher at 6:18 PM on July 23, 2007

« Older Identifiy this pattern!   |   Life without Photoshop... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.