help me find hidden door pulls!
May 9, 2007 9:29 PM   Subscribe

We're finishing up our kitchen and it looks great. the final piece is the door/drawer pull. we are looking for those really unobtrusive chrome pulls that mount to the bottom of the cabinet door ('L' shaped) and we can't find them anywhere. anyone know what i'm talking about? what their called? where to find them?
posted by oigocosas to Home & Garden (8 answers total)
really unobtrusive low-key chrome ? L shaped? I'm sorry, I don't know what you are talking about. Elaborate perhaps?
posted by longsleeves at 10:23 PM on May 9, 2007

I have no idea what you're looking for, but San Diego Hardware has an insane selection of cabinet pulls. They're an awesome store and they'd be able to help you figure out what you need if you called them and described it.
posted by stefanie at 11:04 PM on May 9, 2007

I can't find a good photo, but perhaps you're thinking of recessed handles?
posted by rob511 at 11:12 PM on May 9, 2007

Best answer: I think I know what you are talking about, in which case they are called Edge Pulls, and you can find some here

P.S. the domain name made me go teehee!

if you mean the inverse, where they are recessed into the top of the drawer, then I will have to ask my contractor where he found them, I just got some sourced for my bathroom cabinets.
posted by Joh at 11:21 PM on May 9, 2007

Ikea ?
posted by From Bklyn at 2:26 AM on May 10, 2007

I definitely remember seeing some at IKEA.
posted by thejanna at 5:31 AM on May 10, 2007

Just as a point of order here: IKEA hardware is metric and if you go to change out the hardware later you will find that the holes don't match the standard American sizes.
posted by Pollomacho at 7:57 AM on May 10, 2007

Response by poster: thanks, joh. that's it!
posted by oigocosas at 8:25 PM on May 10, 2007

« Older How can we unlock a house that isn't ours?   |   Can I copy a button-down shirt I love? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.