what's the toy/device in Fracture?
April 23, 2007 8:54 AM   Subscribe

What's the name of the device / toy created by Hopkins' character in the movie Fracture? And more importantly, where can I buy one?
posted by indigo4963 to Grab Bag (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
The Rube Goldberg things? They're credited to a Dutch artist named Mark Bischoff.
posted by iconomy at 9:04 AM on April 23, 2007

(if that helps...)
posted by iconomy at 9:11 AM on April 23, 2007

I remember them being called Marble Runs. I love those things. Googling 'marble run' pulls up a bunch of kids toys but I bet with some searching around you could find some fancy brass/metal/glass ones.
posted by dog food sugar at 10:27 AM on April 23, 2007

Best answer: There is the Spacewarp 5000 that's pretty cool. Not as glam as the brass ones but you can add onto it and change it around. I totally want one of these now.
posted by dog food sugar at 10:48 AM on April 23, 2007

Response by poster: dog food sugar -- yeah, not as glamorous, but definitely affordable. I guess there are a bunch of sets available.
posted by indigo4963 at 11:29 AM on April 23, 2007

« Older feral cats are decimating the local songbird...   |   How much sugar is too much for a toddler? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.