Can you tell me where I can find these photographs?
April 13, 2007 5:09 PM   Subscribe

Looking for a series of photographs that look like paintings of (IIRC) American suburbia taken at night time.

I remember The UK Times did a piece on them and the photographer a couple of years back. The images were very striking and seemed to capture trivial situations and make them look really dramatic. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance.
posted by ReiToei to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: Was the photographer Gregory Crewdson? His twilight paintings sound like what you're describing.
posted by iconomy at 5:18 PM on April 13, 2007 [1 favorite]

...twilight photographs, not paintings...
posted by iconomy at 5:22 PM on April 13, 2007

Response by poster: Yes, that's the guy! This is the picture I was looking for in particular. Thanks a lot.
posted by ReiToei at 5:26 PM on April 13, 2007

« Older With a dash dash dash and a dot dot dot   |   Playing incomplete .avi woes. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.