How to delete undeletable cell phone photos

The Verizon Motorola E815 cell phone comes with about 30 junk photos that won't delete, using up memory and making browsing the photos you want difficult. Has anyone figured out a way to delete them?
posted by rabbus to Technology (4 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Would these comments help?
posted by iconomy at 8:26 AM on April 10, 2007

I can't guarantee that it will work with your phone, but I used a programme called PKman to delete the photos, videos and sound that came with my Motorola V600.
posted by Solomon at 8:59 AM on April 10, 2007

I purchased a USB cord to connect my Macintosh with my Motorola RAZR; I then downloaded an application, whose name I can't remember at the moment, that allowed me to remove the bundled wallpaper, videos, and sounds I didn't want on the phone. I think in order to help you, people would need to know what operating system you're using (Linux, Mac, Windows). If you're a Mac user and I forget to come back to this thread, my e-mail address is in my profile; the program I use for my RAZR might work for your Motorola phone.
posted by WCityMike at 10:46 AM on April 10, 2007

Can BitPim Help? I know you can normally browse and edit the filesystem with it. I can only offer Google-skills from here.
posted by stew560 at 8:37 PM on April 10, 2007

« Older What's going on in Seattle this weekend?   |   How do you sell a World of Warcraft account? Newer »